Here's my story....

Tony R

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
My friends I have been absent lately in participating on the forum. Been busy with work,and family. We are all doing good.

We recently moved to a new place and this process took a lot of my time.

Here's a few pics of my new grilling area.

My first few things I brought to the new place.

First cook at our house was carne asada and grilled chicken.

For Easter we did a quick Chicken rotisserie

My grandma got a little cold and it was the perfect excuse to build my weber fireplace.

Then I discovered that my 26.75 grate fits on top so I may be able to cook also.

Here's a family picture

Thank you for the PM by some of you guys asking if we were ok and text messages. You know who you are...

Tony and Maribel

Congratulations on La Casa! That's a real nice grilling space! Took charcoal,grill and beer first! Love your priorities!! God Bless your new Home! Oh,where did you find the Weber Fire place!

Good to see all is well. We've been missing cooks like this one. Congratulations on the new home. It's beautiful. You have your priorities straight! Hug the family for us!

Nice cooks! That family picture is amazing! I think I have about 1/8 of what you have, but my family is growing. Congrats on the new place as well.

Tony as has been said, it looks like you have your moving priorities straight and your lucky neighbors will have some great cooks to smell. Congrats on the new house. Knowing you, it will be a “home” in no time.

Last edited:
Nice deal Tony and Mirabel!! That back yard looks very grill conducive - I can't wait to see what you you create, now that you have some elbow room :D

Congrats Tony & Maribel! Looks like a sweet layout. Love that "family pic" too. ;) Lookin' forward to more of your interesting and inspirational posts, Tony!

Nice place and grills Tony! Now you have to plan a meal that uses all of them at once. That would be fun.

Congratulations on the new place, Tony! You da' MAN!!

Nice line-up in the family photo, also;)...

Keep on smokin',
Dale53:wsm:

Glad to hear everything is going okay! Barb and I were just talking about you guys last night and what was up, but didn't want to pry. New home looks great and a lot more space than you had before. Now get that grass mowed, a grill or two fired up, a cold one and enjoy your new digs!

Back