Here's my story....

Congrats on new crib! Looks like the collection is growing. Like the easy venting ceiling :wsm:
Bless your new home and family my friend!

Nice digs, Tony! What is that a $2M house there in SB? LOL (sad thing is I might be low at $2M) Some nice cooks there pal, you settled in just fine :)

Congrats on the new house and looks like you are all ready for summer cooking. Awesome set up you have.

Sweet new grilling area and nice looking Weber family, Tony! Hope you had a seatbelt on that Jumbo Joe during transit. Safety first!

Nice looking place Tony, i guess i now get the smallest backyard with the most barbecue's with the best location honer now.;)

Last weekend.......

IMG_1511_zpsxzrknzwk.jpg

Congratulations on the new digs. Nice family shot! Looks like your new grilling space is pretty sweet. Good to hear from you again!

The only new neighbor expected to bring food to others' houses vs. other way around! Love the family pic. Hope it's framed in your living room.

Wow Tony - that is a great looking grilling area! Moving is a big PITA but you guys look like you landed well. Glad to hear everything is going well. Thanks for all the food pics - looks like you have been eating well too...

Regards,

John

Back