Happy birthday Rich Dahl!

Rich, HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!

Darn, I just checked. I thought we were fellow Aries. Missed it by a couple of days.

Taurus (April 20 - May 20)

Taurus is an earth sign represented by the bull. Like their celestial spirit animal, Taureans enjoy relaxing in serene, bucolic environments surrounded by soft sounds, soothing aromas, and succulent flavors.

Is this you? lol

Did Barb bake you a cake?

Thanks everyone for the happy birthdays. Got a great BD present.
Barbs off for three days and we get to do some fun things around the house together. At my age (73) time with my best friend and wonderful wife is the only BD present I would ever want.
Going to try and grill a steak and a couple of bakers on the E320 tonight, wanted to do it on the performer but high winds all day so far up to 60 mph, can't take a chance with charcoal.
Thanks again and stay safe.

Rich, HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!

Darn, I just checked. I thought we were fellow Aries. Missed it by a couple of days.

Taurus (April 20 - May 20)

Taurus is an earth sign represented by the bull. Like their celestial spirit animal, Taureans enjoy relaxing in serene, bucolic environments surrounded by soft sounds, soothing aromas, and succulent flavors.

Is this you? lol

Did Barb bake you a cake?
About the only thing that applies to me is the bull part.;) Nope no cake but she is going to make me a killer gin martini later, much better than any cake.

About the only thing that applies to me is the bull part.;) Nope no cake but she is going to make me a killer gin martini later, much better than any cake.
How about the succulent flavors part. It has been soo long since I have had a martini, I can't remember if it has any flavor. lol Either case, enjoy the martini and steak and say hello to Barb for me .

Happy Belated Birthday wishes to our friend to the south,
from your friends to the north.
Hope that you had a guud one Rich!
(I'm 10 clicks behind you)

Back