First Sunday football host for 2014

Morgan C.

TVWBB Diamond Member
Howdy folks...every year we have several couples that get together and watch the Seahawks play ball...morning, afternoon, late game...what ever...we trade off hosting..this was our first official weekend(we did some pre season games but not the same)

Got up early Sunday and put a small chuck roast on the performer..got a good snake set up going and dialed her in at 275 and went back to bed..couple hours later..still running at 275!

Bit later I got the hot tub readied and Chuckie took a dip!

Had a late breakfast and checked in on Chuckie!

Added some Louisiana hot links!!(good stuff my Costco is now carrying these )

Did some 80/20 burgers too!

I really failed to get a good pic of the PSB all shredded and pulled..things got hectic right around game time..had a house full of folks and beers were just flowing crazy!! Here we are plated with some wings, beans, a PSB Sammie and a a burger!

Good food, good folks and great time!! Football game?? Not so much...Seahawks defense looked like it pulled an all niter in Tijuana!!
After the game we drank some more to drown our sorrows!!

Oh well there is always next weekend!!

Take care folks!!

Morgan, love this post!!!! I am a huge football/bbq/smoke fan. It is almost a religion in our house.

Beef, bloody mary, links and burgers look awesome... I can almost taste each of those pictures. :eek:

My favorite pictures are the last two!!! Especially the plated shot.

Sorry I missed it, but it looks like you'd have been outta beer by the time I got there anyway.

Great post, Morgan - lots of great food and drink!
I'm with Bill: I wish I could'a been there! Lookin' forward to eleven more weeks of posts like this!

Lots of great looking food, and love that bloody mary to start the day. It's 8pm and I kinda want one now, with a juicy burger on the side. Too bad we live across the country from eachother. You do it right.

W0W, I bet Sunday will be a heck of a throw down since it'll be the Super Bowl matchup again. I still think Seattle can take them. Especially coming off a loss and at home.

Back