Enchiladas Verdes

Tony R

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
I want to thank Frank H for the care package he sent me. I believe this is the 4th year I get his Habanero Death Dust. Frank's send a lot and we use it all. We made enchiladas over the weekend and use the HDD.

Friday we grilled some chicken and flanken ribs. With left over chicken we made the enchiladas. Thank you again Frank.

This is the sauce recipe.
• in a blender toss in 6 jalapeños,2 tbs of habanero dust,3 tomatillos,1 cup of sour cream,and 1/4 bunch of cilantro. Purée all the ingredients very good.

Here's how we made our enchiladas.
• chop or shred your chicken.
•heat up all your corn tortillas in oil
•make your enchiladas. Dip the tortilla first in the green sauce then fill with chicken
• place in a casserole and add more sauce on top.
• cover enchiladas with plenty of cheese. Use your favorite.
• place your enchiladas in the smoker or oven until cheese melts
• serve in a plate and garnish with more green sauce,queso fresco,cilantro and chopped onion.

Thanks for stopping by

Tony and Maribel

Killer looking Enchiladas, Tony. I've read here Frank's Death Dust, I believe it's near nuke, yes? What's up with using the oven to cook the Enchiladas when you have all those BBQ's waiting for a chance to cook them. All kidding aside, some good looking Enchiladas, congrats

Killer looking Enchiladas, Tony. I've read here Frank's Death Dust, I believe it's near nuke, yes? What's up with using the oven to cook the Enchiladas when you have all those BBQ's waiting for a chance to cook them. All kidding aside, some good looking Enchiladas, congrats

I used the pellet grill :)

But some say it's like an oven :(

Man does that look good or what. I know I couldn't handle the heat but would love to give it a try. Super good job you two!

It looks so cool and refreshing in that plated pic. But one bite and, kaboom!! Good stuff!

Those are some tasty looking enchiladas! I've been working on bag of habanero dust like that for quite some time now. Doesn't take much!

I want to thank Frank H for the care package he sent me. I believe this is the 4th year I get his Habanero Death Dust. Frank's send a lot and we use it all. We made enchiladas over the weekend and use the HDD.

Friday we grilled some chicken and flanken ribs. With left over chicken we made the enchiladas. Thank you again Frank.
This is the sauce recipe.
• in a blender toss in 6 jalapeños,2 tbs of habanero dust,3 tomatillos,1 cup of sour cream,and 1/4 bunch of cilantro. Purée all the ingredients very good.

Tony and Maribel

Tony , you are entirely welcome .Im thrilled that you guys enjoy it so much.3 tablespoons of HDD in a cup of sour cream?? That has to be insanely hot ! ,
and thank you for the rubs and sauce that you sent me. Can't wait to try them. I always enjoy seeing your cooks , you two are culinary artists for sure. Enjoy , brother !

Dang! I can't handle that level of heat, but I love the tutorial. I need a modified version for my non-mexican tongue. I'm gonna pass this to Melinda, and see what she thinks. Thanks.

Tony , you are entirely welcome .Im thrilled that you guys enjoy it so much.3 tablespoons of HDD in a cup of sour cream?? That has to be insanely hot ! ,
and thank you for the rubs and sauce that you sent me. Can't wait to try them. I always enjoy seeing your cooks , you two are culinary artists for sure. Enjoy , brother !

They were definitely spicy....but great flavor.
If you notice on the pics.... See the
Blender it already had sauce on the walls... For our kids they just had the regular sauce minus the habanero death dust.

Dang! I can't handle that level of heat, but I love the tutorial. I need a modified version for my non-mexican tongue. I'm gonna pass this to Melinda, and see what she thinks. Thanks.

You can do it with out the habaneros. My kids ate the enchiladas. Notice on the pics...it ready had sauce on the walls of the blender.. My kids had the sauce with 2 jalapeños.

Back