IMGP2145.JPG

Seasoned with pepper, garlic and onion powder:

IMGP2153.JPG

IMGP2164.JPG

Topped with lettuce and mayo.

IMGP2169.JPG

IMGP2167.JPG

It was wonderful!
Left me a little dizzy and weak in the knees though.
So I offset it with a small salad.

IMGP2174.JPG

Thanks for the visit, enjoy your weekend everyone!

Too bad your couldn't have fabricated bacon buns too Bob! Unique cook and I know it was good. Salad balanced things out.

WOW!!! That looks fantastic and I know it was delicious. Great idea and like the side salad to go with it.

Okay Bob, back on the treadmill. If you start now and get off of it next Wednesday you may just burn off the calories that was in that bacon beast. At least your knees and hips won't squeak they've got enough grease to go a good hundred miles or so.
Got to admit it does look tasty.

Now that is pretty cool. I just finished up a batch of bacon that I made using Bob's method and it came out great. This is the second batch I did using Bob's method and I'll never buy another piece of bacon again.

Oink oink!!!
Oink oink oink oink oink oink oink oink!
Oink oink oink oink, Oink!

translation:
Holy sow!!!
I wish I would have thought of that!
You're my new hero, Bob!

Seriously!??? Ground bacon!!?? With bacon topping!!?? You, sir, have set the bar so high it cannot be reached. Well played. Well played.

I'm glad I saw this today; I wish we could still be blessed with fresh posts from Bob. Cliff is in here too, along with a few folks I don't recall ever seeing.

This is a reminder to me of the love I have for this site and my admiration for Chris and you members.

Amen, I miss Bob's and Cliff's post's.....

Bacon Bacon Burger with a side of bacon​

Topped with lettuce and mayo.
It was wonderful!
Left me a little dizzy and weak in the knees though.
So I offset it with a small salad.

Cliff
Too bad your couldn't have fabricated bacon buns too Bob! Unique cook and I know it was good. Salad balanced things out.

Thanks BFletch ....

Back