39 Wonderful Years Together

Rich Dahl

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Last night Barb and I celebrated 39 nine years of marriage.
We celebrated our anniversary with our traditional filet with brie and crescent roll pastry. As always it was great.
Besides for being my wife she is my best friend and confidant along with being my morale booster when I'm down.
I'm one lucky guy.
Sorry for the one-shot messy picture but after a few martinis I almost forgot to even take that one.
Even the pups retired early and yes, they got a little taste of it also.

101_7183.JPG101_7172.JPG

Rich and Barb, belated HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO YOU BOTH.!!!!!!!!!

I bet you two are just like DH and me. Cannot believe the years went by so fast. For us it was 41 years last Nov. but it seems like just a few years ago. (until I look in a mirror lol)

Your place looks so nice and warm and cozy. DH has the outside ready for Christmas, taking a few days off before starting the inside.

Last night Barb and I celebrated 39 nine years of marriage.
We celebrated our anniversary with our traditional filet with brie and crescent roll pastry. As always it was great.
Besides for being my wife she is my best friend and confidant along with being my morale booster when I'm down.
I'm one lucky guy.
Sorry for the one-shot messy picture but after a few martinis I almost forgot to even take that one.
Even the pups retired early and yes, they got a little taste of it also.

View attachment 41521View attachment 41522
Congrats to you both, Marriage is a wonderful thing when it works and, at times, it's work. Not easy unless your spouse is also your best friend. I got it right on the second try. We've been together for almost 39 years. Tough times came and went, but we stuck it out add will make the. "til death do us part". My best to you both!

Congrats and Happy Anniversary! My Wife and I will celebrate 35 next Feb. And my folks hit 66 in Sept. and going strong!

Congrats to you both, Marriage is a wonderful thing when it works and, at times, it's work. Not easy unless your spouse is also your best friend. I got it right on the second try. We've been together for almost 39 years. Tough times came and went, but we stuck it out add will make the. "til death do us part". My best to you both!
I hear you Bob both Barb and myself are recycled, we both went through really bad first marriages. I had two kids and Barb had one and we raised them from toddlers to adults. She is called Mom by my two and I'm Dad to her daughter. When people ask how many kids we have we always say three.

Happy 39th anniversary Rich and Barb, the filet with brie and crescent roll pastry sounds tasty..

Happy anniversary and congratulations! I married my best friend too. It’s been only 32 years for us;).

Congratulations Rich and Barb!
Over the years there has been many times that I’ve been inspired by your posts. This is clearly one of them! I can see and feel the love. Wishing you many more years together!

Back