304 Stainless Steel Charcoal Baskets Heavy Duty Premium

David, I received a pair for my birthday in august, they have seen three session a week use until the weather turned really nasty, about three weeks ago and, I cannot sing the praises of them with more gusto! I'm trying to decide if I want to get a set for my sister in laws cottage or simply keep them for my selfish self!

Timothy, thank you very much for sharing your kind words! They put a smile on my face. Thank you.

Hey guys! Very sorry for the long delay.

I have a shipment that should arrive at the Amazon warehouses by the end of the week.

Thank you so much for your patience!

Well worth the wait David! I have continued to use my set several times a week since receiving them as a gift last August! They show no wear other than the normal heat bloom and some ash! Excellent piece of equipment!

Hey guys! Very sorry for the long delay.

I have a shipment that should arrive at the Amazon warehouses by the end of the week.

Thank you so much for your patience!

David, I love my grate, thanks for making them, I want to order the baskets and I'm just curious did you go 304 or 430?

Someone mentioned the possibility of stainless steel rusting? Frankly, I've never heard of that happening, although I know stainless steel has some carbon steel in it. I have seen some surface rust on stainless, but that's about it.

Seems to me these things would last a lifetime.

David, I love my grate, thanks for making them, I want to order the baskets and I'm just curious did you go 304 or 430?

They just showed up in the Amazon warehouse :)

The baskets are 304 this time. The product listing on Amazon still says 430 but these passed the magnet check.

Ah, now I know what to tell one of my sons to get me for Father's Day.
I have a set of new Weber baskets, besides the ones in use, so these aren't something I'd buy for myself until those gave up the ghost, but I want'em.

how well do the bottoms stay flat on these. My older regular steel ones are beginning to be hard to slide around after lighting up via propane assist. Not sure if it's charcoal grate getting older and warping or if it's the bottom plate that maybe I have to bend back in a little. The single negative review on Amazon says this is a problem on the stainless steel version

Garth

I've used mine hard for a year and they are not the sligtest warped and barely discolored, the normal heat bloom but, they are solid as can be and they have been used four to six times a week almost every week since I got them last August.
I can't sing the praises of these things too loudly! Dave makes a fine piece of equipment!

Back