What's the price of gas where you live?

LMichaels

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Just filled yesterday at Costco. $3.799. Was a nickel cheaper at Sam's but I hate going there due to the 1973 type gas lines and poorly designed station so I skip them and use Costco

Daryl S

TVWBB Fan
Here in Vancouver Canada, our gas prices have fallen from the peak $2.32/litre( x 3.78) = $8.76/gal
down to $1.95/litre ( x 3.78) = $7.37/gal

Diesel is currently down to $2.19/litre ( x 3.78) = $8.27/gal

LMichaels

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Diesel here still about $5.30 (so cutting my grass is expensive LOL), but gas down to $3.549 at our Costco. but rest assured come mid November regardless. Prices will jerk right back up to over $4.00 and more

Daryl S

TVWBB Fan
Diesel here still about $5.30 (so cutting my grass is expensive LOL), but gas down to $3.549 at our Costco. but rest assured come mid November regardless. Prices will jerk right back up to over $4.00 and more
Lol
Yeah, cutting the grass is expensive.
I use premium gas with no ethanol in my small engines - mower, power washer and generator

No ethanol premium gas is about $2.25/litre
( x 3.78) = $8.50/gal

DanHoo

TVWBB Platinum Member
$4.779 in Folsom yesterday evening. No suspension on our gas tax and with 7.75% sales tax, I think the total taxes are over a dollar a gallon.

Good thing my morning commute is 14 stair steps downhill and less than 50 feet including a stop at the coffee pot.

Brad Olson

TVWBB Diamond Member
I filled up at the new Kwik Trip (by Target) in Janesville, WI for $2.92 on Thursday. 88 octane E15 with a .03 discount for using my KT card.