West Coast TVWBB gathering

Will attend TVWBB west coast gathering.

• Total voters

Mark Foreman

TVWBB All-Star
A couple of us are looking to do a west coast TVWBB gathering.
The gathering will be at my house in Petaluma CA (Sonoma wine country.
July 30, 2022. Time TBD but want to start around 11AM.
Attendance is capped at 25.
It will be BYOB.
Once we have a head count, we work on menu.

thanks!

Last edited:
Hey, Mark, is there a target date or date range? I love the idea, just need to do some calendar shenanigans! :)

R

I’ll be at
Lake Huron, or just at home. Too far, I don‘t know but, I have some crazy familial gatherings to work around most of the summer anyway.
Have a GRAND time!

Mark, it is horrible what is happening out there in Calif. I just hope all the members here that live in Calif. are safe and you all will be able to have your get-together. God bless you all. Please keep us posted.

Thanks Joan, your comment is appreciated. Here in Northern California water is the big problem unlike our southern brethren. I made the decision to have the event at my house cause there are so many fire restrictions in parks. Most parks in our area say no fires and we (Brett &I) still want to do this.

Wanted to give an update:
30 July 2022
Gathering will be at my home
20 to 25 attendees max
We have 8 signed up at this point.
Start at 11 AM.
WSM 14, E6 Kamado, and Genesis II in my yard for anyone to use. I also have a well equipped kitchen if anyone needs it.
For to food:
3 proteins
1 Bison Tri-Tip - Foreman on WSM 14
2 ??
3 ??
2 Side dishes
1 ??
2 ??
1 dessert
1 ??
For drinks, it’s BYOB. I will supply waters.
Plates, cups, condiments etc. will be supplied by the Foreman’s.
Needed: 1, possibly 2 EZ ups.

I'm down for making some proteins. Carne Asada? Pollo Asado? and I can bring the sides of a taco bar unless someone else wants to make salsas and such. Or I can bring ribs that are 50% done and finish them up on the E6. Just feedback some direction(s) and I'll do my part. Just say what you want to eat and I'll most likely do it.

I'm down for making some proteins. Carne Asada? Pollo Asado? and I can bring the sides of a taco bar unless someone else wants to make salsas and such. Or I can bring ribs that are 50% done and finish them up on the E6. Just feedback some direction(s) and I'll do my part. Just say what you want to eat and I'll most likely do it.
Your choice. I am looking toward beef (bison), chicken, and pork. Sides I am open on.

Would love to attend but we just can't swing it. Hope you all have a fun day and looking forward to seeing all the pictures of the great cooks.
Be Safe.

Back