West Coast TVWBB gathering

Will attend TVWBB west coast gathering.

• Total voters
It's not looking good for me, I have a date with my 14 axle girlfriend. She gets real pissy if I break dates

Aa6HS32.jpg

It’s now July. I have had only 4 positive responses. Do all who voted yes still want to 1) still have the gathering, and 2) still plan on attending.

It's not looking good for me, I have a date with my 14 axle girlfriend. She gets real pissy if I break dates

Aa6HS32.jpg

Chuck! I didn't know you're a truck driver!
I come from a family of truckers - Dad, uncles, brothers, BILs, even one aunt for a while. Me, I'm an accountant, but still have a special place in my heart for the profession.

It makes sense now - your avatar always kinda reminded me of my youngest brother. He has that same smart-azz look about him, too. 🤣J/K! 😉

Chuck! I didn't know you're a truck driver!
I come from a family of truckers - Dad, uncles, brothers, BILs, even one aunt for a while. Me, I'm an accountant, but still have a special place in my heart for the profession.

It makes sense now - your avatar always kinda reminded me of my youngest brother. He has that same smart-azz look about him, too. 🤣J/K! 😉
Actually I'm a beancounter too, I'm their Controller. I do drive the specialty trailers such as our Goldhofer (pictured) because heavy-haul drivers are hard to come by, and I drove in the service (non-commissioned) Believe me, I prefer counting beans over wrestling 500K, but someone has to do it

We should make this big and do a long weekend in Yellowstone or Grand Canyon or something like that and get TVWBB members from all over to come. Now that would be crazy fun

Actually I'm a beancounter too, I'm their Controller. I do drive the specialty trailers such as our Goldhofer (pictured) because heavy-haul drivers are hard to come by, and I drove in the service (non-commissioned) Believe me, I prefer counting beans over wrestling 500K, but someone has to do it
unreal, another beaner here, Controller!

We should make this big and do a long weekend in Yellowstone or Grand Canyon or something like that and get TVWBB members from all over to come. Now that would be crazy fun
We could get sponsors, TV Coverage, maybe get on the Ed Harrison show.

Back