Weber says something big is coming

It doesn't do anything other than flip the numbers on the clock. Some announcement is going to made on the 9th.

Has anyone else noticed this on the Weber social media site? I found the following timer with the caption “Something big is cooking. Stay tuned.” Any guesses?

B.

2CFB4EC3-70B0-415D-ACEC-1F33C74FC0EF.jpeg

New SmokeFire? :D

Only thing I know is I got an email about patches and phone accessories today - nothing of interest to me personally, but maybe to others.

Looks like you're onto something. Although I do hope it would be something a bit more exciting... like a giant kettle that comes with a trailer hitch and off-road tires.😁

I heard Recteq is getting into the gravity feed game.

I would rate that 80% rumor, but hey ..................
That would be good news also. A gravity feed cooker from a company with Weber’s or Recteq’s quality would be a win/win in my book. I do know that my pellet grill would be the first on the auction block to make room for a gravity feed from either of those companies.

How about a WSM 26? I really don’t think that is in the play book, but I would not be opposed to it. Kinda fun to think about. Still hoping for a gravity feed though.

Back