Weber says something big is coming

Part of our empty nest downsizing is that our old house had a built in microwave that we had to leave and the new house didn't have a mircrowave. So, in the effort of saving space (downsizing from 3400 square feet to 1800 was very challenging, Ugh) I got the Panasonic inverter microwave that also has the air fryer, broiler, and convection oven in it. It is most definitely "da bomb." I especially like the combo mode where I can make a frozen pizza with the microwave and the broiler so it cooks quickly and the broiler crisps up the edges and crust like it was made in the oven. And, the sensor cooking is fantastic too... straight up black magic, but I have learned to look the other way. lol Oh, and we were able to get rid of our normal air fryer and toaster so that helped with space saving for us.
I kind of feel for you downsizing we thought about it also but I have a walkout basement which is my man cave our house with the basement is probably around 3800 but we have a pool. Only my wife and a daughter who graduated living with us for now in the end since my wife is still working I am retired and yes its stupid space we looked at some new houses to downsize which would have made sense but in the end decided to stay would have loved a ranch but it is what it is.

Weber has a niche with their grills and smokers, but they certainly aren't the end all of outdoor cooking, nor should they try to be. Focus on what you do well, on why people buy your products. Listen to customers, fix their gripes.

Given the mods we do, weber doesn't listen to customers much.

I'd be ecstatic if they just brought the charcoal back.

Back