Was craving some brats

Morgan C.

TVWBB Diamond Member
Just a quick beat cook...I have been needing some spring/summer cooking....been pretty nice here in southeast Ak...sunny and 53 in the afternoon works for me...no snow in the yard and the boats almost ready!!

Started some Johnson vile brats and peppers and onions...little brewsky for the chef!

My view for the evening...

Speeding up the cooking process...I'm hungry!!

And plated with some tots, used King Hawaian Sammie rolls, split the brat and added cheese, hot mustard and peppers and onions!! Good stuff!!

That's it folks...take care...happy Wednesday!!

Morgan, that view is incredible! Getting back outside is a good feeling, and the smell of the grill going with a nice breeze...tough to beat these days.

Nice brat-sammie!

I bet it's nice to be outside again. Today it's 75 here and me, Barb and the pups are loving it. Brats look great, seeing a lot of simple cooks recently and I like that.

Awe you guys are way to nice...this was a quick cook...lame pictures...I was hungry and in a hurry but thanks for the great response...

Thank you

Mighty tasty looking brats, really like looking through the photo gallery and seeing how a lot of folks use cast iron pans on their grills

Back