Today at Costco

$5.09 a gal for Mobil unleaded regular today for the Traverse. Just over $70.00 to fill it.
Gotta grill a little cheaper ......

$4.19 at my local Costco for regular unleaded. 15-25 cents more everywhere else.

At Costco yesterday. Was going to buy some salmon. Talk about sticker shock!! $50 for a single side of salmon?! Who's kidding who? BTW gas was $4.249.

At Costco yesterday. Was going to buy some salmon. Talk about sticker shock!! $50 for a single side of salmon?! Who's kidding who? BTW gas was $4.249.

They had wild (previously frozen) salmon for $12.99.lb. I was tempted.

Gas at the local station is $4.59. Don't know about Costco the store is just mobbed. Went by it and there must have been 100 cars lined up in the street waiting to get into the parking lot. Nuts!

Costco in the Twin Cities metro last week had full packer brisket at $3.99/lb...... and flats at something like $8.59/lb. At that price, I'll smoke a whole packer and do something else with the point (plan on serving the flat at a bourbon tasting party next weekend.)

Costco, be one of the first in line on Saturday. Only way I go to that place. Which I must admit I freaking love! Who knew I needed a Pendleton outdoor blanket? Not me, but Costco knew cause it ended up in my cart with a whole bunch of other **** that cost me $322 this AM.

Costco in Sequim Washington yesterday.
Gas $4.49 up 5 cents from last week.
Brisket at $3.99 per lb forgot if it was prime or choic.
Ground brisket/sirloin seasoned paddy’s at $6.00 per lb.

The real kicker is we don’t really have lines or parking issues at this Washington store.
I always park right up front easily.
I can’t do that at the Washington Walmart and their lines are much longer.

At our Danville CA store you are doing laps looking for a parking spot and people want your spot as soon as you get back inside your car.
Making a phone call or eating that $1.50 hotdog will sometimes anger people.
The Walmart on the other hand is easy parking and quick lines.

Those two areas are completely the opposite when it comes to this.

Costco in Sequim Washington yesterday.
Gas $4.49 up 5 cents from last week.
Brisket at $3.99 per lb forgot if it was prime or choic.
Ground brisket/sirloin seasoned paddy’s at $6.00 per lb.

The real kicker is we don’t really have lines or parking issues at this Washington store.
I always park right up front easily.
I can’t do that at the Washington Walmart and their lines are much longer.

At our Danville CA store you are doing laps looking for a parking spot and people want your spot as soon as you get back inside your car.
Making a phone call or eating that $1.50 hotdog will sometimes anger people.
The Walmart on the other hand is easy parking and quick lines.

Those two areas are completely the opposite when it comes to this.
Our local Costco in Folsom is so impacted they’re looking at building another one 4.5 miles up the highway in El Dorado Hills.

Costco, be one of the first in line on Saturday. Only way I go to that place. Which I must admit I freaking love! Who knew I needed a Pendleton outdoor blanket? Not me, but Costco knew cause it ended up in my cart with a whole bunch of other **** that cost me $322 this AM.

Yep - I went looking for Tommy Bahama beach chairs. No chairs, but I left with ten pounds of beef and 5 bottles of wine. :ROFLMAO:

Our local Costco in Folsom is so impacted they’re looking at building another one 4.5 miles up the highway in El Dorado Hills.
We have 3 within a few miles of each other, one is a business center and it has great meat and other cool stuff.

I have to hit mine tomorrow. Need to get a couple scrips so may look into other things (i.e.) proteins as well. So we'll see how much my kids inheritance I can spend ;)

Back