Thumbs up for Frank’s Red Hot Sweet Chili

That’s a plate of goodness right there Dwain. I’ll have to give the sweet chili a try. I’m always impressed with your home brew. I’d like to give that a try but I have so many irons in the fire it’s all iron and no fire!

Last edited:
Going to have to give that a try. Sweet Baby Rays used to have a sweet chili wing sauce that I can't find anymore, it was

Looks really good Dwain. I've used Franks Red Hot Original for years, will have to try the sweet chili.

Good stuff, I know, Dwain! I've been buying it for years... love it!
And your plate of food looks SENSATIONAL!

I’ll have to try it on ribs Brian. That does look awesome.

today is ‘Big Brew‘ Cliff. It’s kinda like Smoke Day for home brewers. It celebrates the anniversary of Pres. Carter signing the law legalizing brewing beer at home. I am brewing an American Pale Ale featuring Veteran’s Blend hops. It’ll be my Memorial Day beer for Smoke Day. The proceeds from the hop sales go to Wounded Warriors.

Attachments

• B22FB89E-7E3A-4279-B853-860E47941F68.jpeg
    B22FB89E-7E3A-4279-B853-860E47941F68.jpeg
    151.2 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
today is ‘Big Brew‘ Cliff. It’s kinda like Smoke Day for home brewers. It celebrates the anniversary of Pres. Carter signing the law legalizing brewing beer at home. I am brewing an American Pale Ale featuring Veteran’s Blend hops. It’ll be my Memorial Day beer for Smoke Day. The proceeds from the hop sales go to Wounded Warriors.
Sounds like a fun day, an outstanding brew and a great cause for the proceeds! Have a good one.

Big Brew is one of the major homebrewer events across the country, along with the Teach a Friend to Brew in November. Get together with your local brew club, it's a good time. I haven't brewed in far too long, it's just about time.

Back