The stuff wealthy people get rid of

Bob Whitney

TVWBB Fan
Last week a friend gave me a heads up that his Aunt's neighbor was haveing a garage sale in Brentwood CA. 45 minute drive from my place in Orange County.
All he knew was that a nice Red Weber was up for grabs. Owner told me it was only used 2x.

Never used Weber BBQ Tools

And yes, the gas assist works.

Last edited:

Jim Lampe

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
well Bob, I don't consider myself un-wealthy, yet I would NEVER EVER sell that for less than $425.

you scored BT!

Cliff Bartlett

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
I don't need another Performer, but I'd have bit for a lot more than $25 for that beauty. Good tip from your friend Bob!

Ted A

TVWBB Member
Last week a friend gave me a heads up that his Aunt's neighbor was haveing a garage sale in Brentwood CA. 45 minute drive from my place in Orange County.
All he knew was that a nice Red Weber was up for grabs. Owner told me it was only used 2x.

$25.00

That is my dream model... I'd drive from Albuquerque to Brentwood for that deal any day/time! Make sure to thank your Aunt's neighbor.

JimK

TVWBB Olympian
To say 'Nice Score' just wouldn't do that justice. You should cook your friend a nice steak on that beauty.

Timothy F. Lewis

TVWBB Hall of Fame
I'd prefer to think "How good people get the occasional treat!" Now, figure what the shipping would be to get it here and I will give you more praise!;)
How nice of you to cook a feast for your friend!

Barb D

TVWBB Hall of Fame
Man did you score on that one. That is one awesome Performer and you are one lucky guy. Enjoy and you should cook your friend Bob a dinner on it.