The stuff wealthy people get rid of

Bob Whitney

TVWBB Fan
Last week a friend gave me a heads up that his Aunt's neighbor was haveing a garage sale in Brentwood CA. 45 minute drive from my place in Orange County.
All he knew was that a nice Red Weber was up for grabs. Owner told me it was only used 2x.

Never used Weber BBQ Tools

And yes, the gas assist works.

Last edited:
well Bob, I don't consider myself un-wealthy, yet I would NEVER EVER sell that for less than $425.

you scored BT!

I don't need another Performer, but I'd have bit for a lot more than $25 for that beauty. Good tip from your friend Bob!

Last week a friend gave me a heads up that his Aunt's neighbor was haveing a garage sale in Brentwood CA. 45 minute drive from my place in Orange County.
All he knew was that a nice Red Weber was up for grabs. Owner told me it was only used 2x.

$25.00

That is my dream model... I'd drive from Albuquerque to Brentwood for that deal any day/time! Make sure to thank your Aunt's neighbor.

To say 'Nice Score' just wouldn't do that justice. You should cook your friend a nice steak on that beauty.

I'd prefer to think "How good people get the occasional treat!" Now, figure what the shipping would be to get it here and I will give you more praise!;)
How nice of you to cook a feast for your friend!

Man did you score on that one. That is one awesome Performer and you are one lucky guy. Enjoy and you should cook your friend Bob a dinner on it.

Back