The Humor Thread

Late to the party but, I went to an Ikea - once - not knowing what it was all about. Lost my patience with that maze crap & figured out how to cut through one display to another to another until I made it out!
Never did see any meatballs...

True story:

I like to be creative in my cooking and experiment a lot. Many times the previous night's meal can and will end up as part the next mornings brunch. Steak & eggs, pork chops & eggs, etc...

One Saturday evening I prepared a smoked chicken and had leftovers for which I intended to make chicken and waffles the next day. Well, I did not have all the ingredients to make waffles and called an audible to switch to omelets.

As I stood at the stove having a go at it, I instantly thought of the philosophical dichotomy, ingredients in hand, as befuddlement cross over me:

What do I put in the pan first, the chicken or the egg?

This was some years ago and methinks I ended up pouring another mimosa, never making brunch as I contemplated the dilemma drinking well into the afternoon.

^^ regarding the general theme of posts like the one above, I have a question...

I have posted meme puns with those two guys. I am in it only for the funny wordings. It makes seem the bald guy, somewhat imbecilic, accompanied by his head-shaking counterpart.

Who are these guys? Are they actors? Is their perceived persona indicative of the characters they play?

Just fill me in on the graphics of these two persons (the wording can, for the most part, stand on it own without them) but do they reinforce some sort of inherent theme from a show?

Is that from where these guys are?

...in my world there is only one Star Trek.
Never saw anything past the original.

Is the bald guy's character dead so pan-ish and the other one's persona that of flabergasted so as to have their images in these memes?

Is the bald guy's character dead so pan-ish and the other one's persona that of flabergasted so as to have their images in these memes?
Well...... both William Shatner and Patrick Stewart are Shakespearian actors, the Piccard character IMO does tend to be a little more reserved, and above the action compared to Kirk. As an example, Kirk always had to be in the middle of the action. Piccard sends down red shirts.

The face palm in TNG is rife with opportunities for gags of this sort.

So... the face palm actually occurred in an episode by the guy on the right in response the the bald dude?
I think the face palms have been used by both characters.

Frank, you have to be pulling my leg...... next thing, you'll be telling me that don't know what a Tribble is, and don't know that a Tribble won this year's dog show. :)

Back