The Humor Thread

(I'm drawing on my Scotch-Irish roots here. I've no intention of upsetting anyone. I will not use affected accents, but you get the idea.)
An American, a Frenchman, and an Irishman belly-up to a bar together, ordering pints of beer. As the barkeep sets down their pints, three flies simultaneously fall from the ceiling, dead, into each respective man's pint glass. Their reactions vary.

The Frenchman cries out, "This is disgusting! I will not stand for this, Barkeeper. Replace my beer at once."

The American casually removes the fly from his beer, takes a long swig, and exclaims, "Huh. That was weird. They fell right into our beers. What're the odds?" He finishes the beer.

But the Irishman? The Irishman immediately grabs hold of the fly, lifts it out of his pint glass, and screams, "ALL RIGHT, YOU LITTLE BAST**D!!! SPIT IT OUT THIS MINUTE!!!"

(I'm drawing on my Scotch-Irish roots here. I've no intention of upsetting anyone. I will not use affected accents, but you get the idea.)
An American, a Frenchman, and an Irishman belly-up to a bar together, ordering pints of beer. As the barkeep sets down their pints, three flies simultaneously fall from the ceiling, dead, into each respective man's pint glass. Their reactions vary.

The Frenchman cries out, "This is disgusting! I will not stand for this, Barkeeper. Replace my beer at once."

The American casually removes the fly from his beer, takes a long swig, and exclaims, "Huh. That was weird. They fell right into our beers. What're the odds?" He finishes the beer.

But the Irishman? The Irishman immediately grabs hold of the fly, lifts it out of his pint glass, and screams, "ALL RIGHT, YOU LITTLE BAST**D!!! SPIT IT OUT THIS MINUTE!!!"

Back