The Humor Thread

Some worm infested brains for dessert.

misc 040.jpg

Another that I really liked was cutting up hot dogs into strips and boiling them. They curl up a little and look like worms. I took a casserole dish filled with refried beans, and mixed in the hot dogs, which looked frighteningly like night crawlers in mud. I then threw some tortillas, cheese, lettuce, sour cream, etc. on table for hot dog burritos. Nobody in my family touched it, except me. They didn't even want to sit at the table with it. I didn't get pictures of that.

Some worm infested brains for dessert.

View attachment 48412

Another that I really liked was cutting up hot dogs into strips and boiling them. They curl up a little and look like worms. I took a casserole dish filled with refried beans, and mixed in the hot dogs, which looked frighteningly like night crawlers in mud. I then threw some tortillas, cheese, lettuce, sour cream, etc. on table for hot dog burritos. Nobody in my family touched it, except me. They didn't even want to sit at the table with it. I didn't get pictures of that.
used to make these for the kids when they were young

1649117609136.png

Same here, except my India friend is concerned about me getting everything I can from medicare. lol He asked me the other day how old I was, I said 103, dead silence, wish I had thought to say that earlier. lol

(I think we are on the wrong thread lol)

Back