Teriyaki Pork Loin and Stuffed Zucchini

John Solak

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Bought a whole pork loin and couple of days ago and cut some steaks out of part of it and marinated them in teriyaki sauce. Grilled them direct to get some color on them and let them finish indirect

Sliced a few zucchini and cut them lengthwise, scooped out the seeds and stuffed them with some finely chopped and sauteed green pepper, mushrooms and onion. Let it cool down and added some of the cheap green can Parmesan cheese. Cooked them on the grill indirect till the zucchini was cooked and topped them with a little Colby/Monterrey cheese

Fried some coleslaw mix in a little oil and seasoned with a little salt

Plated

That's a great looking meal, John! Love the zucchini "boats" and the stir fried slaw mix looks like a really good idea!

Brown rice on the side?

R

Magnificent meal John. Those pork loin steaks look delicious. Love the zucchini also. We buy a lot of high dollar cheese but I love the "green can cheese" too. Nostalgia I guess.

Nice cook John, it looks really tasty. I'm doing a teriyaki pork loin tonight.

Great cook John, like everything you did. "Green can Cheese" that brought back memories grew, up with that stuff.

Nice cook John interesting combos, love it when folks experiment with there food preparations, as your grilled coleslaw excellant idea.
Keep them coming.

Back