Smoke Day 11 at the P1Gvilion!

Looks like you were conducting a clini there Jim. Awesome pics. You continue to inspire me sir.

sd11v.jpg

Thank you everyone for stopping by!
What a place! You kicked 2015 summer off real nice. This photo is frame worthy (as all of them) but this photo and maybe The Eagles "Peaceful Easy Feeling" and a cold beer is all that's needed

Congrats Jim on the show stopper tour

When I got the invite to the party on Facebook I told my wife that if I get another invite to the P1Gvilion next year I'm gonna do everything in my power to make it out. It sure looks like you put on a great party and I bet everyone had lots of fun!!

What a place! You kicked 2015 summer off real nice. This photo is frame worthy (as all of them) but this photo and maybe The Eagles "Peaceful Easy Feeling" and a cold beer is all that's needed

Congrats Jim on the show stopper tour
Chuck - The Lampe's live in a little piece of paradise. Woods and farmland are behind the manicured lawn. It is extremely tranquil.

Summary (in my opinion): perfect choice of meat in a perfect finish, beautiful place, ideal weather conditions, with the scent of BBQ, with beautiful people, with very good music, great host and his lovely lady. I forgot something? Probably yes:confused:
GREAT Memorial Day Mr. Jim Lampe, good job my friend!!!

Last edited:
Looks like a great time! Memorial Day weekend with a virtual mountain of ribs, good folks and live music. What's not to like?

You are the man Jim! What a great post looks like everyone was having a great time. That was a great thing you did wish we could have been there. Thanks for sharing!

Jim, what an offer, your generosity and bbq skills amaze. May need to map out a ride to include at stop at pigvillion

Back