Skyline Blackout Edition is FINALLY DONE

Actually it would be pretty cool to 1. Win that much money. 2. Contract Jeff to make 5 unique NFL “themed” lids and give to you glorious grill lovers. 3. Start a grill manufacturing company that makes grills similar to how these early 90’s Genesis models were made

Maybe the Skyline artwork but without the "Skyline" spelled out. Just the buildings art. After all if you KNOW Chicago you KNOW the Skyline, and if the city was your "home", the artwork alone says it all

He did draw the line at reproducing the control panel artwork for a Genesis 1000, too much detail.
That would not be that miserable project for a silk screen printer to be honest, take the original I and have them cleanup the artwork and screen print it. Would not be enameled but, should be quite durable.
I’m having one helluva time finding someone to do the scale engraving and am considering having a custom screen printed one made for “Bluey Lewy” it’s NOT what I want but…

Steve, I would love a dk purple lid, but I am afraid it would blend too much with the band around the Viking's helmet. Maybe a lighter purple?

That would not be that miserable project for a silk screen printer to be honest, take the original I and have them cleanup the artwork and screen print it. Would not be enameled but, should be quite durable.
I’m having one helluva time finding someone to do the scale engraving and am considering having a custom screen printed one made for “Bluey Lewy” it’s NOT what I want but…

Engraving? I am interested in this project...

Engraving? I am interested in this project...
Yeah, I thought I had someone lined up to do some CNC milling of the scale on the leg but, the place couldn’t figure out how to get the leg in their machine!??
I am having the control panel laser engraved after I have that blasted and electro polished. This project is running in pretty much first gear, up hill in a headwind!

Steve, I would love a dk purple lid, but I am afraid it would blend too much with the band around the Viking's helmet. Maybe a lighter purple?
I don't know. I think it has to be a Viking purple lid. There has to be a way to do the logo so it looks right.

Yeah, I thought I had someone lined up to do some CNC milling of the scale on the leg but, the place couldn’t figure out how to get the leg in their machine!??
I am having the control panel laser engraved after I have that blasted and electro polished. This project is running in pretty much first gear, up hill in a headwind!
That sounds really cool!!

Back