Skyline Blackout Edition is FINALLY DONE

I just built it today. 650 on Wayfair

View attachment 101686
Danny I was just looking at Grill mats to protect my pavers from Grease drips mainly from my hanging utensils and I thought of you and your new grill space. Maybe something to consider to protect your concrete from grease stains. May or may not be something you're interested in but I thought I would mention it.

Danny I was just looking at Grill mats to protect my pavers from Grease drips mainly from my hanging utensils and I thought of you and your new grill space. Maybe something to consider to protect your concrete from grease stains. May or may not be something you're interested in but I thought I would mention it.

Funny that you mentioned that because I was also thinking about that. Ive always had my grill there but the shelter is new. Never really put a matt there before because I didn't k ow how it would be once it got wet. Does it get soggy or ? But now that I have that shelter Im considering it.

Funny that you mentioned that because I was also thinking about that. Ive always had my grill there but the shelter is new. Never really put a matt there before because I didn't k ow how it would be once it got wet. Does it get soggy or ? But now that I have that shelter Im considering it.
I'm definitely not the type of person that tells people what they need to do or how to do it but the first thing I thought of when I was looking at them today was your nice new space that I'm jealous of!

I'm definitely not the type of person that tells people what they need to do or how to do it but the first thing I thought of when I was looking at them today was your nice new space that I'm jealous of!

No worries , you read my mind actually.

This is the shelter, went together in about 5 hours, by myself (except I had my son hold the beams for about 10 minutes). The longest part was peeling off the clear film they put all over the roof panels, that took probably an hour by itself.

Is the roof flat out angled on that? A friend of mine put up something similar. From his experience with his (anngled roof away from patio), I’d recommend looking at putting a gutter on it if the roof leans towards grass. The first good rain after he built it, he had a muddy mess of a small trench from where the rain drains off.

Is the roof flat out angled on that? A friend of mine put up something similar. From his experience with his (anngled roof away from patio), I’d recommend looking at putting a gutter on it if the roof leans towards grass. The first good rain after he built it, he had a muddy mess of a small trench from where the rain drains off.

Yes it angles back to the grass, good idea for a gutter

I'd be careful of that. We can get some awfully high winds. And that giant roof can become a "sail"
Yeah, that's why I asked. Earlier this summer it got really windy and it actually moved my Suncast shed quite a bit. That has never happened before and it took me and my son to move it back into place. The shed was not empty either.

Back