Skyline Blackout Edition is FINALLY DONE

is the durawood painted or is that factory black durawood.

Thats the black durawood I got from that mica grey grill i picked up. I kept 2 shelves and sent the other two over to Jon in trade for the skyline basket.

The handle is painted with SEM Trim Black paint, but I do have the black durawood handle.

That looks awesome, Danny! I am glad we could make that swap, even if right now all I have are parts waiting in a finished frame and firebox😟. I just finished painting two more parts, but I am volunteering in North Carolina starting Wednesday. I am afraid that by the time I get back I will have lost the race with cold weather🥲.

View attachment 101691
Nice to see that I'm not the only one who uses the dining table for its true purpose 🙃

I dont know what an NS burner grill is
NS is North South indicating the orientation of the burners. EW (east west) is the older style webers that had burners that ran right to left and what many feel is a superior system.

That looks awesome, Danny! I am glad we could make that swap, even if right now all I have are parts waiting in a finished frame and firebox😟. I just finished painting two more parts, but I am volunteering in North Carolina starting Wednesday. I am afraid that by the time I get back I will have lost the race with cold weather🥲.

View attachment 101691

You're close Jon, you can make it !

View attachment 101691

Jon did you also black out your white walls ?

Back