Seldom Found: Genesis Silver with good bottom

Looks great, Samuel! One of my favorite Webers. Just needs a red kettle on the badge! :ROFLMAO:

I know some people really enjoy their side burners, but for me, I think the extra shelf space is to be preferred. That's one nice setup.

If you're not using the side burner it's still a shelf. SMH. To me it's like lopping off your nose to spite your face

Jon I am starting to get rid of side burners for I do not use them enough any ways. I have a Platinum Side Burner and a Black Silver C Side Burner now. I would gladly trade either one for a Platinum Top Work table.

Samuel, I don't know if it is an option, but a Silver B top side table should fit just fine.

Thanks Bruce,
I do not want to go the Curved Silver B option because they do not match. The Worktable you see here was the left worktable of a 3 burner Spirit, and I thought at the least it was similar in shade to Platinum shelves.

Well, I guess I don't really need a side burner, but if you need one of the side tables that I posted above, I will go ahead and trade you.

Back