Redo: Win a TVWB patch hat

Would you like to win a TVWB patch hat?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry everyone. I have to restart the prize drawing, I didn't set it up correctly so I could see who entered via the poll. Please enter again!

Thanks,
Chris

----------

I'm giving away TVWB patch hats to three lucky forum members! Just got these Richardson 111 low profile, relaxed/unstructured, garment-washed trucker hats with pre-curved black cotton twill visor, charcoal-colored nylon mesh, and adjustable snapback.

I'm using a 7-day poll (see above) to capture one entry per interested forum member--choose "Yes" if you want to be entered in the random drawing.

Thanks and good luck!

IMG_3268[1].JPG

Sorry everyone. I have to restart the prize drawing, I didn't set it up correctly so I could see who entered via the poll. Please enter again!

Thanks,
Chris

----------

I'm giving away TVWB patch hats to three lucky forum members! Just got these Richardson 111 low profile, relaxed/unstructured, garment-washed trucker hats with pre-curved black cotton twill visor, charcoal-colored nylon mesh, and adjustable snapback.

I'm using a 7-day poll (see above) to capture one entry per interested forum member--choose "Yes" if you want to be entered in the random drawing.

Thanks and good luck!

View attachment 39686
Oh yeah! I'm in! If I win one, I'll proudly wear it and make MikeyRay, my WSM18 proud as well! Thank you Chris!

Thanks,
Chris

----------

Thanks and good luck!

View attachment 39686
Yes! I'd love to enroll for a chance to win. Are they available for purchase?

Back