Random thoughts/Off topic/Last post wins

So, I thought that I was tired after driving 1350 miles last week doing my raveling customer service rep gig.
Pish posh.
I did 1425 this week, with 675 coming yesterday and today!
NOW, I'm freaking tired!

156wu6.jpg

Note to self, the next time you catch a stink bug in the house, don't think it would be fun to wash it down the drain and turn on the disposal.
I'm sure he died laughing at the scent he sent up to me.

Many years ago we had a cocker spaniel, she wasn't the brightest bulb in the building. There was a stink bug chugging across the patio and she pounced on it and picked it up. Well within a millisecond she spit that thing out and proceeded to stick her head in the pool and tried to drink a couple of gallons of water. Then for the next few minutes she shook her head trying to get the taste of that bug out of her mouth.
Later that night see climbed up on my lap while I was watching TV and gave a big lick. OMG did her breath stink, it was a couple of days before that smell went away.

I am not familiar with the stink bug, so I did a search. Did you all know about this little intruder? I can't post pictures, if someone wants to do it please.

The brown marmorated stink bug is an insect in the family Pentatomidae, native to China, Japan, the Korean Peninsula, and Taiwan. In September 1998 it was collected in Allentown, Pennsylvania, where it is believed to have been accidentally introduced. Wikipedia

Only you Bob, could transform a "Stinker" into a lovely art piece! I'm still trying to get my head around grinding one of those things up in the kitchen disposal.
Thanks, I think, Cliff. :p

Heck, I thought it was being humane, I could have thrown him out into 20 degree weather. :)
I will, next time.

Back