Q at Costco

They did have the big Genesis but, no “Q” that I saw. Of course had it been there and my wife saw me unload it, she’d be using my guts for garters!

I was finally able to get over to my local Costco yesterday, and saw the Q for same price; also the 4 series Genesis for $999. Must be Webers' turn this year, last year it was Traeger. That Q still seems like a much better value than the new $899 model they're marching out!

I was finally able to get over to my local Costco yesterday, and saw the Q for same price; also the 4 series Genesis for $999. Must be Webers' turn this year, last year it was Traeger. That Q still seems like a much better value than the new $899 model they're marching out!
They had the same sale last July, I picked up a Q-2200. Smuggled it in the garage, took a month or 2 for wife to notice.

No valentines for me. Stupid BBQGuys had to be unbelievably prompt in shipping and it got there before I could get home. Now I might have to choose between staying in Florida or sleeping in my shop😲.
Hmm, Brazil, IN current temp 18 degrees with 3-5" inches of snow forecast today and a low of 9 tonight with another 1-3 inches. I vote for staying in FL. :)

Yah, I suggested he volunteer for a few extra days or work down in Florida as well. Miss the cold and snow outside and the thunder and lightening inside the house. Both should moderate significantly by next weekend.

That deal is back at Costco this season, I saw it a few weeks back.
Wife would not kill me but, I might get the “Stink eye”!🤣

The Weber Q 3200 is now available here in Costa Rica at a price of $650.00 and will be thinking-this-over the weekend??
I know it is not polite to boast, but I did just pick up my first ever Q3200 for $40. I am thinking of swapping out my Q320 and keeping it. Grates are in better shape and I have to get a new igniter. I am about to go out and clean her up and see what kind of shape she is in.

I know it is not polite to boast, but I did just pick up my first ever Q3200 for $40. I am thinking of swapping out my Q320 and keeping it. Grates are in better shape and I have to get a new igniter. I am about to go out and clean her up and see what kind of shape she is in.
Joe, compare the thickness of the lids and fireboxes. I think the Q320 is considerably thicker which might retain more heat. I would be curious what you find/think. I also hate the rough textured finish on the Q3200 lid compared to the Q320. It is hard to clean. But I did get a good deal on my Q3200 when I couldn’t find a Q320 so it is a keeper.

Joe, compare the thickness of the lids and fireboxes. I think the Q320 is considerably thicker which might retain more heat. I would be curious what you find/think. I also hate the rough textured finish on the Q3200 lid compared to the Q320. It is hard to clean. But I did get a good deal on my Q3200 when I couldn’t find a Q320 so it is a keeper.
This 3200 was "ridden hard and put away wet" I scrubbed and scrubbed and it did not come as clean as the 320's I have done, and there were some bad ones. More than half the burner holes were all blocked up. The grates are in quite nice shape somehow. I did manage to get the igniter to work with some sanding and new battery. I will be selling it as it would be a pain to clean my Q320 up for sale, plus I have the casters and bottle holder on mine.

I’m sure you cheered him up!

Bbq tool hooks are way better on the 320 than 3200. At least I think so.

Back