Q at Costco

Sold a cheapo Coleman I never even used at work this morning and picked up this...F73AD1C2-E6B0-4235-A209-C0537789EA23.jpeg

Last edited:
Found some on the way home from work. Only problem is it’s a pretty big *** grill. I have a 320 at the house and want to take this to parks and camping but it’s no joke.
Pretty excited though!!
I have no problem paying for new and 5 year warranty.

Last edited:
I think it's a regional thing. They're not here in our Rockford IL metro store. I can't speak for other midwest stores as last thing I am going to do is drive around to different Costco stores
i called costco yesterday and talked with a nice lady who ran a search of the nearby Costco‘s, she found some for me on the way home from work. I couldn’t help it, had to swing by and grab one.
Have not figured out how to get it out of the truck and by the wife yet. :unsure:

The Costco here in Bend only has the Genesis II. I would've jumped on one if ours had them. Haven't been to Costco in 6 months...

I was in Costco tonight same deal for $289 if anyone is looking for new. Grill selling season is here down south I don't remember it being on display a month ago but might be wrong. Kind of just wandered down that aisle cause they had a Weber Gasser on the endcap.

They have the black ones here, at first I thought I would like that better but it wasn’t as nice in person.

Didn’t see one here either. Kalamazoo, MI.
Probably to early in your neck of the woods for the grills to hit those stores down here spring coming have had 4 or 5 days in the high 60's then dropping into the 50's for 4 or 5 days back to the 60's. Our spring generally starts end of February early March.

Definitely not grilling season up here. Not that people are not grilling, just not a ritually right now.

2021-02-12_182437.jpg

Back