Q at Costco

Is that a good deal? I've been looking for a Q but don't have a costco membership.

Tim

I checked the price of the 2200 by itself and it's going for $269. So the Costco one gets you the cart and adapter hose for an extra $20. Not bad if you're looking to buy New.

Edit:

I just searched and priced the three items. The Q 2200 is going for $290, Plus $89 for the cart, plus about $30 for the adapter hose. So bought individually it's about $410 VS the Costco bundle for $290.

Last edited:
Was at my local Costco and didn't see any Webers there. If anyone is looking for a new Q, this is a good deal, it will last you a LONG time if you maintain it.

Hmmm, I was just thinking, find a CL or FB MP Q2xx with a stand, put a new set of grates on it, clean it up a bit and for $100, you have the same thing at 1/3 the cost.

Hmmm, I was just thinking, find a CL or FB MP Q2xx with a stand, put a new set of grates on it, clean it up a bit and for $100, you have the same thing at 1/3 the cost.
Resale value on the Qs is so low. People just don't know how good these grills are. You can find really nice ones on FB if you keep a close eye out.
A few days ago I noticed a newer 3200 listed for $40. It was very clean and hadn't been used much.

Lots of Qs for sale for around that price point that need some love, but ~$40 for a new grate, ~$16 for a burner and you basically have a new grill.

Kyle: Been checking once-a-week at the CL Costa Rica for the last two(2) years or so and never seen a WeberQ available for sale; in fact, very few Weber Products listed for sale. So, I have bought almost all my Weber BBQ Stuff new off Amazon.com and Costa Rican Authorized Dealerships paying a premium price but I remain one-happy Weber Customer! My last purchase was the excellent Weber Performer Deluxe bought from a Costa Rican Authorized Dealership for $550 last January.

Kyle: Been checking once-a-week at the CL Costa Rica for the last two(2) years or so and never seen a WeberQ available for sale; in fact, very few Weber Products listed for sale. So, I have bought almost all my Weber BBQ Stuff new off Amazon.com and Costa Rican Authorized Dealerships paying a premium price but I remain one-happy Weber Customer! My last purchase was the excellent Weber Performer Deluxe bought from a Costa Rican Authorized Dealership for $550 last January.
Well Costa Rica is a different ballgame. I was talking about the typical city in the US. If I were you'd I'd try to squeeze one of these Q2200 in my carry on bag next time you visit the US! :coolkettle:

Regarding the cost to BBQ/Grill in comparison to the good-old-USA; 8lb bag of Costa Rican Lump Charcoal Costs around Five(5) dollars USA money and a 8 lb bag of Kingsford Blue Bag Original goes for around Twenty(20) Dollars. I generally only use the Kingsford when smoking on my WSM 18" "Classic" three or four times-a-year and the Costa Rican Charcoal is A-OK for Grilling on my Weber Performer Deluxe.

Last edited:
I think it's a regional thing. They're not here in our Rockford IL metro store. I can't speak for other midwest stores as last thing I am going to do is drive around to different Costco stores

Back