Q at Costco

I have a Q1200 and absolutely love it. That being said the cart for the Q models is really a disappointment. Fortunately I found the Q on FB marketplace and only paid $90 for the grill/stand/cover/adapter. While this Q2200 is a good deal I think if I was in the market for a portable Weber gas grill I would go with the new Weber Traveler.

Last edited:
My Costa Rican Weber Authorized Dealer contacted me today to inform Me that the Weber Traveler Portable Grill will be available in about two(2) months. I will wait two(2) months and see what happens.

I have a Q1200 and absolutely love it. That being said the cart for the Q models is really a disappointment. Fortunately I found the Q and FB marketplace and only paid $90 for the grill/stand/cover/adapter. While this Q2200 is a good deal I think if I was in the market for a portable Weber gas grill I would go with the new Weber Traveler.
I saw the Traveler at Ace the other day, and it sure looks nice, very well made and sturdy all around.

The one that James Villa brought to the Midwest Grill Meet last month impressed me. I don't think it is a direct replacement for the Q grills, but it sure looks like a winner for the Weber company to me.

Back