Purviance Strikes Again!!

JimK

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
I got Weber's New Real Grilling for Christmas and did two recipes from it last night: Beer Marinated Skirt Steak Skewers and Roasted Corn and Red Pepper salad. Both were excellent and I highly recommend them. Two thumbs up on both from the entire family. Not much in the action shots department, but here are the skewers grilling over KBB and a final plated pic, including some black beans and Spanish rice we had as well.

Happy New Year!

Bean and Skirt Steak look delicious Jim. New Real Grilling is of my favorites in all of Weber's Cookbooks. You did it u; right!

Looks fantastic. Love Skirt Steak. Will have to keep an eye out for that Weber cookbook. Been using Weber's app. Tons of great recipes with photos and sometimes even a video

The more cooks I see based on books by Jamie Purviance, the more I want to buy a bunch of Weber cookbooks. The photos in this post are not helping my wallet, Jim!

Everything looks fantastic and that salad will have to get my book out and try. Thanks for sharing.

Great looking cook, you can't go wrong with Jamie's recipes. We have all his books and haven't had a recipe we've tried we didn't like. His latest book "New American Barbecue" takes his recipes to a much higher level. Some astounding recipes in that book

Wow Jim - that is a nice looking plate. Very clever way to cook skirt steak. Did you marinade them first?

Regards,

John

Wow Jim - that is a nice looking plate. Very clever way to cook skirt steak. Did you marinade them first?

Regards,

John

I had no idea this old thread had been resurrected. Sorry for the late reply, John. Yes, they are marinated.

Back