Pretty darn good burgers

Bob Correll

R.I.P. 3/31/2022
We don't have burgers often, and when we do it's with ground beef from the freezer.
I knew using fresh would up my game, and these 80/20 ground chuck burgers proved it.
Lightly packed, just enough to hold them together, and seasoned with SPOG. Sided with Lamb Weston fries from the oven.
As much as I like grilling them directly over charcoal, I think a griddle makes a better burger.

1598658142821.png

1598658193475.png

1598658240694.png

1598658280883.png

Hope everyone is staying safe from the heat, wildfires, and storms.

Good lookin' burgers. We love those Lamb Weston Hand Cut Fries. We are hooked on them, but they are getting tough to find. Plenty of their tater tots, steak fries, and krinkle cuts, but they are not as good. Glad the treatments are working.

never heard of Lamb Weston Hand Cut Fries before, but i put them on my shopping list this morning.... the thing about the burgers on a griddle is the juices stick around for the party afterwards....
Excellent looking burgers Bob! Is that Cheddar atop those kings??

Thanks for the kind comments everyone!
never heard of Lamb Weston Hand Cut Fries before, but i put them on my shopping list
I posted about the fries a year ago:
Good old WI American cheese on the burgers.

Thanks for the kind comments everyone!

I posted about the fries a year ago:
Good old WI American cheese on the burgers.
2B3AC6EF-162B-4F37-AFA0-AE3279729CE2.jpeg

We’re gonna keep our eyes open for the Lamb Weston fries now too!
Well, today was a bittersweet victory for us. We found the fries and tots at our local market and they were all marked down to $2.49 CLEARANCE. we grabbed two bags because that’s about all we can fit in the freezer. So this may be the first and last time we have them for a while 😕

Back