Pretty darn good burgers

Great looking burgers! Never seen that brand in our stores here. We have Ore Ida, and the greneric Signature Select (Safeway/Alberstons) Kroger (Fred Meyers).

I used the locator from Grown in Idaho and it says that I should be able to get them here. Guess I'll have to look again.

Go here and you can look by zipcode

I never saw these fries before, but after this post I went looking for them and was able to find a good selection in my local store. I got the home cut fries and made them last night and I got some hash browns that I am excited to make. I did not say anything to the family about the brand, I just made them, all three kids said how good they were before they even made it to the table, we all agree they were the best store bought fries they have ever had. Last night was one of my favorite meals I have made in a long time, I am like you Bob, we do not do burgers often, but man, smash burgers and great oven fries I have to start doing that more often!

Case.... Not sure what you have going in Bend, but the best place here in Redding is FoodMaxx. Most all varieties. Safeway and Winco also have them. Safeway, you can expect to pay a dollar more. Winco's selection has gotten pretty thin.

Back