Pig for breakfast and cow for dinner!

Morgan C.

TVWBB Diamond Member
Howdy folks...trying to start off this weekend right...Thursday nite I used the WSM to smoke a spiral cut ham and some fresh sausage for a brunch thing at work...I used the hanging rack for the sausage and the ham was set on a foiled pizza pan. Went low and slow with water in the pan..about 220 for 3 hours and hickory for flavor!!

Ham and sausage came out great and was a big hit at work. I have had issues making precooked ham on the smoker...always seems to dry out so I didn't take the temp up real high this time and it worked great!!

Ok came home and decided some beef was in order!

First off a little vodka and sprite for the chef!

Some zuchini and yellow squash fried up with onion and corn!

Couple little rib eyes with cheesy veggies in the background!

And dinners up!

That's it...all was yummy!! Take care folks thanks for looking!

That's an excellent use of the Smoking Rack. It really takes the WSM to the next level for higher heat or low n slow like this. I like the idea of the lower than usual temp called for with a ham cook.

Great looking meals! Love the hanging rack pic! Got to find those links at Costco.Thank you for the info!

Eating well my friend, great looking ham and sausage and the steaks look spot on too along with those veggies....Nice!

A lot to love in this post! That is a lot of pig, and I'd munch on those sausages all day. Steaks look delicious. And that vodka sprite looks refreshing too.

Back