Picanha! With Brussels, salad and vino

Man oh man those look great I signed up for the website and one of my kid gets here next week we'll order something thank you

If you and Duane had told me it was Picanha Thursday, I would have joined in!!! :) I found some Sirloin Top Cap (aka: Picanha) at the RWC CostCo last week for the first time, so have a two pack in the freezer along with at least one from Wild Fork, too.

Your sliced photo is money, Brett! Nice and red! :) Save some Sobon for the rest of the planet, man! 🤣

If you and Duane had told me it was Picanha Thursday, I would have joined in!!! :) I found some Sirloin Top Cap (aka: Picanha) at the RWC CostCo last week for the first time, so have a two pack in the freezer along with at least one from Wild Fork, too.

Your sliced photo is money, Brett! Nice and red! :) Save some Sobon for the rest of the planet, man! 🤣
Mine are Costco. First time they’ve ever had it. I’ll buy more if they still have some and freeze them. It’s one of our fave beefs to grill. I will def let you know in advance 😂

I have 300+ bottles in my fridge. LMK when you want to taste at Sobon. We’ll meet up and do Amador if you’re interested. There’s much goodness there to enjoy. MUCH!

I did go 127° on these picanhas. They do very well at the lower pull temps. BTW, they came out incredible! Salt only and a generous amount too.

Man oh man those look great I signed up for the website and one of my kid gets here next week we'll order something thank you
Costco! Maybe yours has them in stock? I think they were $6.49#. Two caps in a pack. Cryovac only

Back