Meatloaf on a Plank with Sides

Robert McGee

TVWBB Gold Member
I told Barb she inspired me with her meatloaf on the grill. It has been a while since we did Meatloaf On a Plank.

Here it is built on a pre-heated Cedar Plank:

On the grill (one full lit chimney spread evenly over the charcoal grate:

Finished after one hour and ten minutes:

Plated with Baby Brussels Sprouts, a left over ABT, Baked Potato, Marilyn's Corn Bread (with whole kernel sweet corn added along with chopped, sliced, Pickeled Jalapeno Pepper) and, of course, the Meatloaf;):

There is a bit of work to get the meatloaf ready for the grill and that was my very own SouChef, my wife Marilyn!

This meatloaf recipe is definitely SPECIAL. It comes from the Plank Grilling Cookbook, 2009 Edition:

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=as_li_...=c178c577e5c06fae93a6524ca8aec36c?tag=TVWB-20

Thanks for watching and
Keep on smokin',
Dale53:wsm:

Last edited:
I'm stuffed from a huge Mexican lunch a couple of hours ago, but I tell you, I looked at this plate and now I'm hungry again!

That looks great Robert, plank meatloaf, smoked meatloaf, stuffed meatloaf Barb makes them all. Matter of fact we had leftover smoked meatloaf last night, love the stuff.

Thanks Robert, but your plated pic tells the story. Outstanding job done by you and Marilyn, it all looks delicious.

Congrats to Dale & his Bride, Marilyn; masterpiece BBQ Meatloaf!!

I have got to make a meatloaf on the BBQ.....I keep saying that and I keep forgetting to

Thanks for the kind words, folks! This is definitely a keeper recipe (said as I grill and eat it over and over again:)).

Keep on smokin',
Dale53:wsm:

Back