I'm-m-m ba-a-a-ack! w/ a pair of Rib Eyes

Brian Dahl

TVWBB Gold Member
Let's see if I can remember how to ride this puppy...

Hey Gang! It has been way too long. A busy summer of aging-in-laws, my daughter getting married, and general dissatisfaction with my picture takin' skeels. I've been lurking a little and missing our camaraderie over the grill (and beer). And so, by humble way of reintroduction, a nice pair of rib eyes, sprinkled with Montreal

it's a 2'fer: Sweet Dumpling squash "stuffed" with garlic, sweet pepper, zucchini, garlic, mushrooms, shelly green beans, and I think that's it

a little bit later on Round Red

No, no, that's not an earthquake. Just a shaky, low light shot showing my set-up (and a whole lotta other crap) and my newly installed winter nightlight

Rib Eyes on, after the flip

and in

Not ketchup, Heinz 57. A little further away from rare than Cindy would have preferred, but still pretty tasty

Well, that's all I got for now. Thanks for stoppin' by, and I'll see you 'round the fire!

No reintroduction needed Brian! Good to see you out and about again. Great looking rib eyes and I'm fascinated with your squash dish. Very nice!

Back with a vengeance, Brian! Great to have you posting again. Aaaaand now I'm craving ribeyes after seeing those terrific steaks you grilled. Great idea with the squash too.

Brain nice to have you back, miss your cooks. Those steaks and the squash outstanding, looks real yummy.

Brian wonderful to see you riding this puppy again and with those great skills still coming through. That squash you did, I'm sure my better half will be stealing that or if not I will.
Welcome back!

fantastic looking Rib Eyes Brian. Missed ya bud, you disappeared after you built your mini, I figured you ran off to kalifornia with your mini for the Bear / Beaver game, and never went back :)

Very nice steak cook. They look really tasty. I love the squash idea too. Squash is not my thing but Kim loves it.

Thank y'all for the warm re-welcome, it's been nice!

fantastic looking Rib Eyes Brian. Missed ya bud, you disappeared after you built your mini, I figured you ran off to kalifornia with your mini for the Bear / Beaver game, and never went back :)

Oh, the poor Beavos... we knew it was going to be a tough year, but ouf! And, hey, basketball's starting soon. I have a couple of buddies who are coming down for the game; not I. I did take the mini out on the road a couple of times this summer, I'll have to dig up the pics!

Good to see you back, Brian. I missed the pictures varied food on your plate. Beautiful as always my friend.

Welcome back Brian. those rib eyes look real good. Sides are perfect too. I can hear ya with ageing parents & in-laws. My dad comes out every Sunday for football & a good meal.

Back