I will just leave this here

$25 would likely be my limit unless the front wheels still roll, and the igniter works.
Lots $$ and labor involved getting that anywhere near respectability.

Yep, black handles and knobs. But, I just cringe every time I see one of those grills pop up on CL that has an enclosed cabinet.

Yep, black handles and knobs. But, I just cringe every time I see one of those grills pop up on CL that has an enclosed cabinet.

Well, I do agree that the bottom of the cart is almost certainly gone. My sheet metal friend is real close to selling his business, but I would love to see what it would take to get a run of stainless bottoms for these grills. The rest of the cabinet is usually more restorable. If I had stainless replacement bottoms, these would be of a lot more interest. I still think they are the nicest of the Silvers.

Until recently I had no idea what a Weber Jr was. Now I think I came across one while on vacation.

Check out this Webber bbq for $70 on OfferUp https://offerup.co/yyW6JKRFgR

However, there is no way taking it 400 miles back home with the family and a small car. Anyone here in southern California interested.

If you really like blue and want one for yourself I think it might be worth looking at if you could make the trip worthwhile for other reasons, too. Otherwise, I agree that the price is too high for any flip potential. I bet the inside is the typical mess.

It's a 2005 Silver B Premium with a Gold hood and a non-original emblem.

I've built some franken-grills in the past and that one gets my approval for ingenuity.

Got my Winter Weber out and just had to have a red kettle on my red Winter Weber.:p

45606092831_789a2344e0_z.jpg
[/url]100_4129 by Richard Dahl, on Flickr[/IMG]

Rich,

I love it! Even my wife got a laugh:D.

Shows what happens when you are retired and have too much time om your hands. I painted the flower slow cooker red and the handles black. I also have the twin to it that is still original.... Stand by for a Skyline slow cooker:cool:

Shows what happens when you are retired and have too much time om your hands. I painted the flower slow cooker red and the handles black. I also have the twin to it that is still original.... Stand by for a Skyline slow cooker:cool:

If you make that Skyline slow cooker, I might be in line for one. It will go well with the Skyline dishwasher I plan to surprise my wife with for Christmas;)...No, I am not THAT crazy!

Back