I will just leave this here

All you have to do is add the tag "Recycled" or "Artisan" and they will most definitely come.:rolleyes:

Tim

Make fun of that all you want, but the funny thing about it is that someone will probably buy it and fill the kettle with potting mix and grow Zinnias in it next summer.

Make fun of that all you want, but the funny thing about it is that someone will probably buy it and fill the kettle with potting mix and grow Zinnias in it next summer.

Why not? The kettles are cheap to come by. I paid $10 for one I have right now.

Chris, I think that grill was posted a while back. Yah, that thing is a real mess. But there are some good parts on it. It might be worth it if the tank is full and comes with the grill.

I would pay 20 bucks for it as its a 2000 frame which I have been looking for hard to find here missed one a few weeks ago.

Some of these sellers are totally stubborn about dropping their stupid prices for grills. Now that there are few popping up around here, I see the same old grills popping up week after week or month after month and usually with the same unrealistic price. I would think that after a month or two they would start dropping their asking prices, but there are so many that don't.

This one for example pops back up on CL every week or two and was first posted a couple months ago. It is the exact same add and price that it was originally listed at.
https://madison.craigslist.org/app/d/almost-new-weber-2400/6745057284.html

I am certainly not interested in it, but it keeps getting flagged by my CL saved search alert every time they renew it which has been 6 or 7 times already.

Could be Larry, but we might finally see him drop the price instead. He is probably trying to goad someone into pulling the trigger.

Some of these sellers are totally stubborn about dropping their stupid prices for grills. Now that there are few popping up around here, I see the same old grills popping up week after week or month after month and usually with the same unrealistic price. I would think that after a month or two they would start dropping their asking prices, but there are so many that don't.

Like this one. Real "bargain" ... lol
https://offerup.com/item/detail/528290428/

Swing table isn't even attached. That is about the price I put on my freshly refurb grills with mostly new SS internal components.
The guy says he will be flexible on price if the buyer picks it up. I am thinking about $200 flexible is about right.

I wouldn't have the guts to even list that for free. Just unbelievable that someone would take the time and effort to do something like that.

Not sure if someone tried to take the phrase "lipstick on a pig" literal:
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1859369274131716

Oh wow! That is a hoot of a grill:eek:. I think an old Ducane deserves better than that. But, on the final Broilmaster I am restoring, the buyer wants it to be Chicago Cubs blue. I am not so sure how that is going to look on cast aluminum, either. But, hey, whatever he wants. I will at least make it look like it was meant to be blue:rolleyes:!

No. That is a real golden oldie Broilmaster. I don't get the single control knob, but otherwise an enterprising person could have something pretty unique that would actually cook extremely well. A much better candidate than the off the wall Sunbeam I had to pay $8 for:eek:.

Back