I will just leave this here

Scheduled to pick it up this morning at 1030am

Awesome! I am going to be interested to hear what you think of it. Like I said, I am not sure you will be able to part with it. Maybe we need a Platinum Club :genesisplatinum:here, too.

But if you have already gotten another Skyline, now this...pretty soon you could be in danger of Weber Collectoritous!

Refresh my memory. Are the stainless platinum frames compatible with silver B cook boxes and manifolds?

Yah Bruce, the only problem I think you may encounter is the bottom shelf as I believe Weber has discontinued the compatible wire rack for that grill. So if you can save the bottom tray and keep it an enclosed cabinet then that's even better. I know some folks have resorted to fabricating wooden slats for the bottom since the bottom tray was not salvageable.

Awesome! I am going to be interested to hear what you think of it. Like I said, I am not sure you will be able to part with it. Maybe we need a Platinum Club :genesisplatinum:here, too.

But if you have already gotten another Skyline, now this...pretty soon you could be in danger of Weber Collectoritous!

Jon, I'm all in for the Platinum Club :cool:

If I had the expendable cash at the moment I could see myself messaging the person for that one. I'd almost like to make them a lower offer but I don't want to insult them

Yah, that is a fair price being that it is brand new.

That appears to be one of those rare time warps that pop up now and the. This time on a really exceptional grill. I think I would rather restore an old one and use the savings to have stainless parts fabricated to replace the cheap steel cabinetry, the only weak link in an otherwise awesome grill. Still, this an amazing find:genesisplatinum::coolkettle:!

Last edited:

Back