I made Bruno's Chimichurri tonight

Looks awesome!! Good looking dinner right there, I love the color the chimichurri adds.
Glad you enjoyed it!

Beautiful looking meal, Jim, and Michael is right.....that second photo is a beauty (I always have weird stuff in the background of mine!) :)

I made a chimichurri to go with my Picahna last year, and it was ok. I was eyeing this one when Bruno posted it the other day, so will now copy/paste it into a recipe file so I can make some up on the next steak night.

R

Well just for the record it’s not really my Chimichurri, just a great one I found on the the old Google machine. The whole family loves this one!!
I have played around with the recipe and gone real hot or extra garlic, it’s just gooood!!

I have played around with the recipe and gone real hot or extra garlic, it’s just gooood!!

I have to admit, I was a bit worried about the pepper and garlic and scaled both back a tad. I'll go full up next time.

Update: I have tried a few chimichurri recipes and never been totally satisfied. But I made the linked recipe, and boy was it great on a ribeye. The ingredients in most recipes are similar, but this one hit it just right for my taste buds.

I don't usually care for sauces and such on a steak, but this chimichurri is a great companion.

Thanks for the recipe tip.

Personally if I have a good piece of meat, such as a prime cut ribeye I don’t want anything to get in its way. Not to say this recipe might help a lesser grade of meat.

Back