How about some good music links?

Listening to some good tunes that put me in a great mood.
It's my last day at work before 9 days off and going to the cottage.
Considering making a thread like......( can't remember this second his name ) did with his vacation pics and cooks.
I have all the time in the world on this trip to document every cook....which is 100% bbq everyday. I am taking enough meals / foods to make 1 extra for sure so lots of good choices. Not sure if I will do this or not.
Cottage is beautiful and so is the surroundings and obviously so will the cooks be.
Anyways good tunes for good moods.

Edit: Timothy Lewis was the vacationer I was referring to.

Last edited:
Oh, wow..... think I'm gonna have to go chase down the album.
It's a shame that Carlos can't seem to write any new music, instead he chooses to do another collaboration with a diverse group of artists. It worked once with Supernatural, not so much with Shaman. Just another post-covid money grab!

It's a shame that Carlos can't seem to write any new music, instead he chooses to do another collaboration with a diverse group of artists. It worked once with Supernatural, not so much with Shaman. Just another post-covid money grab!

When did he ever write his own music ? I think of him as a guitarist, nothing more.

Probably his most known song was a cover of Black Magic Woman, written by Peter Green of the original Fleetwood Mac.

Back