Help with iced tea debate

When I was a kid, mom made sun tea. I haven’t the slightest clue whether or not it was sweetened afterwards or not, I just know I loved it.

If I buy or order, it’s always sweet.

I keep trying, but could never learn to like iced tea, whether sweet or otherwise. Maybe someday. If someone serves it at a meal, I will drink it out of politeness.

It is early morning here, so there is a cup of freshly brewed coffee (black) at my desk right now. Nothin' special - just Kirkland (Costco) coffee that you buy in big bags.

Cold tea? Cold tea?
(Clutches pearls and reaches for the smelling salts).

Edit: Same goes for those cold coffee abominations...🤢
It is an acquired taste. I grew up drinking it so I don’t know any different. Wife loves iced coffee. Me, not so much. When visiting my moms family in London, the hardest thing to do it get a cup of black coffee….

I like sun tea, sweetened, with lemon added when I'm working outside. Usually just add the sugar and lemon before I put it in the fridge so I don't need to take the time when I pour a water bottle full. Want to get back at whatever I'm doing before the urge to go inside and have an ice cold beer hits :)

I’m coming to your house!
Any time.

"iced tea" at my house is a special blend of ice, water and something at least 12 years old imported from Scotland

if I want the "iced tea" to be slightly sweeter, I use a domestic "tea" from the proud state Kentucky.

I brew Luzianne brand for ice tea. You have to make tea strong since the ice will dilute the flavor. I , like it slightly sweet with lemon , nothing like some restaurants do in the South. I have found the Luzianne tea bags do not leak, like two other major brands I have tried.

Hoping that I understand your question. The peach tea I use is called passion peach from the Petaluma coffee & tea company. It contains
Black tea, orange flowers, elderberries, bee pollen (?), artificial peach, passion fruit and tropical flavors.

Back