Help with iced tea debate

PLEASE tell me you don't drink that cold!
That is so citified! LOL

I LOVE coffee. Not a connoisseur, but I drink it all day.
But I drink it hot, as the good Lord intended.
Not cold - thats what tea is for! :ROFLMAO:

*I'm just having fun - to each their own. ;)
I roast my own beans, and brew them in my Aeropress. I pretty much only drink two cups a day, and, yes, they are hot. 😎 On occasion, I’ll ice a coffee on a hot afternoon, but I don’t sacrifice my “good” beans if I do that! 🤣

We make iced tea all summer. Glass gallon ice tea container, 2 black tea bags, 2 green tea bags, 2 mint tea bags, fresh mint and 1/2 day in the sun. Refrigerate and poor over ice.

I grew up on sweet tea, mom used to make about a half gallon pitcher using Lipton iced tea bags, and probably used a whole cup of sugar!. Lately if I order in a restaurant, it's an Arnold Palmer, or sometimes I order unsweet and dump in a splenda packet. Aside from a cold beer, ice tea, Arnold Palmer, or a good lemonade are my favorite beverages to enjoy with BBQ.

Regrettably, I cannot drink sweet tea, full sugar sodas, etc., pretty much anything with a high digestible carbohydrate content. It's made it a bit interesting in the southern part of the country, "No, not regular tea, gotta have unsweetened, please."

Back