Glazed Chicken and Peaches with Corn

Barb D

TVWBB Hall of Fame
Decided to go with a more healthy dinner tonight. This is everything you will need for an awesome dinner. Sprinkle chicken with S & P. Then I mixed the preserves, oil, soy sauce, garlic, mustard and S & P in bowl. Saved about ¼ cup for the peaches. Chicken on gasser, cooked till 160*. During last 10 minutes brushed both sides of chicken a couple of times with the glaze.

DSCN3905_zpscerotjbb.jpg

DSCN3911_zpsetujlp6h.jpg

Next is the line- up for the corn. I mixed the mayo and Weber’s Boston Bay seasoning together. In small skillet, melt butter, add garlic stir for 1-2 minutes then add Panko crumbs stir till golden then add the parsley. When corn is done top with the Panko mixture.

DSCN3907_zpsyw0upbp0.jpg

DSCN3914_zpsvc9r4u0l.jpg

Peaches on grill with Glaze. Plated and it was outstanding with great flavors.

DSCN3916_zpsvynnwl4r.jpg

DSCN3921_zpsfejzxdsz.jpg

Thanks for stopping and have a great week-end.

That looks delicious Barb. I especially like the corn. I have not heard of that particular Weber seasoning before.

Barb, everything looks great. I love the panko on the corn. Gonna have to give that a try.

Wow Barb - great job - that is simple but elegant. Love the color on that bird...

Regards,

John

Big time thumbs-up on this cook, Barb! Low guilt factor from a health standpoint without sacrificing flavor. Everything looks delicious, but the corn must have been otherworldly.

Seeing the tread is at the top I'm going to throw in my thoughts.
Barb did this on her own she took a simple meal and turned it into a delicious masterpiece. She truly is a great cook and over the last two years or so has become quite the grill master, adding that to her other culinary skills.
I have to say this was so goofy good I was speechless. Barb outdid herself this time and we will be having this again next week.

Back