Forum Members Only: Win Maverick Redi-Chek ET-733 Wireless BBQ & Meat Thermometer NIB

Would you like to win this Maverick Redi-Chek ET-733 Wireless BBQ & Meat Thermometer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chris Allingham

Administrator
Staff member
Hi folks,

I was cleaning out the TVWB supplies closet yesterday and came across this new-in-box, never used Maverick Redi-Chek ET-733 Wireless BBQ & Meat Thermometer. It was state of the art back in 2016 when I bought it for a website review that I never wrote! It consists of a base station receiver with LCD display and a wireless transmitter for two probes rated to 716*F. About a 300' range from transmitter to receiver under ideal conditions.

If you're interested in winning this wireless thermometer, just answer the poll question "Yes" to enter the drawing. I will draw a winner on January 15.

IMG_3434[1].JPG

JMcIntyre

I love my Meater+ and really my go to at the moment. Looking at a ThermoWorks Signals and Bellows, but would like to add this to my arsenal.

Bill Alan

Love the Maverick's. Mine is an older model and on it's last leg. Thanks for the offer.
Bill in Nashville
HogOEye

Kevin L (NKY)

TVWBB Gold Member
I am in the se boat as Rich my 732 just died a honorable death. Hope this goes to a good home.

Last edited:

Larry D.

TVWBB Gold Member
I retired in 2016 so this has sentimental value for me. Plus, it would replace my old, single-probe Maverick that itself replaced a Polder (remember those?) Thanks, Chris!

Eddie V

My son introduced me to Smoking meat. He gave me a Webber Smokie Mountain to go along with my Webber 22. I have used it once on a Turkey and it out came out good.
I would love to have a Wireless BBQ & Meat Thermometer to help me become a great smoker!!