fooling around with pork

Jørgen Hansen

TVWBB Member
hi guys
the other day i went a little crazy and just improvised that days dinner.
i got 2 sirloins, i stufffed one with cream cheese

And the other one with chorizo and mozarella

wrapped it all up in bacon.

put in on the weber for some cherry smoke for about 30 minutes

one day ill be a skilled smoker, i hope.

meanwhile i did a homemade garlic/ cheesebread, my first try, it turned out decent.

added some homecooked BBQ Sauce

Done...

it was actually quite good, not the last time i will do this...

hope you all had a great weekend..

Jørgen.

Great looking cook, Jorgen! Is the heat shield on the handle of your Q standard equipment in Denmark? That's not something we see on ours here in the States.

I also use a Smoking Tube with my Q3200 -- great piece of gear, isn't it?

I'm going to try your pepperoni and mozarella stuffing...looks great!

Looks divine, Jørgen! But did you grill for 30 minutes and then smoke? Or did you just smoke in those aluminum pans the whole time? Looks so good that we have to know! We eat a lot of pork tenderloin in this house and both my husband and I drooled over your photos. We use a lot of cherry wood, too, so we have that in common, too.

Looks divine, Jørgen! But did you grill for 30 minutes and then smoke? Or did you just smoke in those aluminum pans the whole time? Looks so good that we have to know! We eat a lot of pork tenderloin in this house and both my husband and I drooled over your photos. We use a lot of cherry wood, too, so we have that in common, too.

i placed the loins in the tray on a cold grill, then startet the tubesmoker and let it smoke for about 30 before turning the heat on, after that indirect for about 25 minuntes i think, took them out of the tray for the last 5 minutes directly on the grill.. fell free to ask if you need more info :)

Back